Jeff Varasano (left), the man who gained quick internet fame when he announced his successful reverse-engineering of Patsy's Pizza (the East Harlem location, naturally), was interviewed by the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation yesterday.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Cookbook Love Letter: Anne Willan's La Varenne Pratique
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants
- 24 Recipes for a Perfect Valentine's Day Dinner at Home