New Orleans, Louisiana, and high fructose corn syrup, if you're struggling with the alphabet soup above. The aptly named World's Healthiest Pizza will get rid of the junktastic sweetener in its food and will discontinue serving drinks or anything else that uses it. Effective January 1. Nice move, World's Healthiest! [Tip o' the hat: Jenn Sit]
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Is It Really Better the Next Day?
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- How to Make Ribollita, an Italian Vegetable Soup That's Also a Pancake
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew