Menu for Hope 4: NYC Guided Pizza Tour for 4, UE19
Each year, the Menu for Hope charity raffle brings together food bloggers worldwide in the fight against hunger. Bloggers offer prizes that readers may buy virtual raffle tickets to win, with the proceeds going to the U.N. World Food Program.
Slice is offering the following prize, which you may buy a ticket for at this link: firstgiving.com/menuforhope4. (Tickets cost $10 each, and you may buy as many tickets as you'd like for any one prize or for multiple prizes; instructions on entering here.)
For Menu for Hope this year, Slice is offering a New York City Guided Pizza Tour for 4. We'll take the winner and 3 of his or her guests on a day-long pizza tour of the Big Apple consisting of up to 6 pizzerias. We'll work together with the winner to customize the tour, within reason.
Not sure you'd dig this prize? Here's what last year's winners said: "... there was something almost operatic about it. A 5-act, seven-and-a-half-hour opera, with some true highs and lows, some tears, some triumphs, a couple of Italian heroes, and a few important lessons. We thanked our hosts profusely and headed back to Brooklyn to try to make sense of it all. Days later, back in Montreal, we were still reeling."
The prize code for this tour is UE19. To learn how to enter, click through the jump.
If you're interested in buying into the raffle, here's what you need to do:
1. Choose a prize or prizes of your choice from our Menu for Hope at http://www.chezpim.com/blogs/2007/12/menu-for-hope-4.html
2. Go to the donation site at http://www.firstgiving.com/menuforhope4 and make a donation.
3. Please specify which prize you'd like in the 'Personal Message' section in the donation form when confirming your donation. You must write-in how many tickets per prize, and please use the prize code:
Each $10 you donate will give you one raffle ticket toward a prize of your choice. For example, a donation of $50 can be 2 tickets for EU01 and 3 tickets for EU02. Please write 2xEU01, 3xEU02. Example:
4. If your company matches your charity donation, please check the box and fill in the information so we could claim the corporate match.
5. Please check the box to allow us to see your email address so that we can contact you in case you win. Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
Check back on Chez Pim on Wednesday, January 9 for the results of the raffle.
Thanks for your participation, and good luck in the raffle!