With Facebook, I go through fits and starts. I'll leave it alone for weeks and then get a bug and play with it obsessively for a couple of days. Last night I was on the damn thing and noticed this whole "Pages" thing, where you can become a "Fan" of someone or something. I was already a fan of Grand Sichuan International restaurant, so I checked to see if there was a Di Fara fan page. Nope. Zilch. Nada. Bupkes. Sure there was a Fans of Di Fara group, which I'm also a member of, but no Di Fara page. And since it's simply another thingamajig to clutter up the interwebs with, I figured I'd create one. Here you go: Di Fara Pizza Facebook Page.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 22 Supermarket Items You Should Leave on the Shelf (and What to Get Instead)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Smoky and Spicy Chicken Tinga Is the Ultimate One-Pot Taco Filling
- Making Nachos for the Super Bowl? Here Are the Essentials
- One-Skillet Korean Nachos Will Shake Up Your Party Menu