Following up on its coverage of the Cleveland Papa John's "Crybaby" debacle, the food humor blog So Good discovers that the chain's apologetic 23¢ pizza offer only applies to consenting adults. Ironically, the pizza chain is refusing to give out pizza to any actual crying babies. Don't be ageist, Papa John's; children are people, too.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- How to Make the Most of Late-Summer Fruit With Pie