Antonio's in Parma, Ohio, so much that he's having 45 pies delivered by UPS all the way to Los Angeles to celebrate the season finale of his CBS game show, The Price is Right. The order is a pricey $450, not including shipping. Talk about pizza loyalty...
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- How I Built a Barbecue Restaurant in Brooklyn: One Year Later