OK, Robby T., I had the pizza you recommended. I've gotta say, good call on the toppings. You know I'm generally not an outré toppings kinda guy, but bacon and chipotle—how can you say no? Chicken I could take or leave, but I wanted to stay faithful to your rec. Anyway, man—I gotta say, great combo. But that crust. It was still as tough as I remember. My solution was to place two slices cheese side together and pretend I was eating a delicious chipotle chicken club sandwich.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Cookbook Love Letter: Jacques Pépin's Complete Techniques
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Special-Occasion Breakfast: Challah French Toast With Orange and Rum
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants