Craig Nelson of Not for Tourists emails with some intel that's new to Slice: "Patsy’s [East Harlem] slices went up to a $1.75—finally." And I say, well, they still haven't broken the $2 price point—at a time when $2.25 seems to be the average in the city. Still a great deal—if the slice is good that day! Thanks, Craig.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Video: Use Cherry Tomatoes for the Fastest Fresh Pasta Sauce Ever
- 35 Great Grilled Main Dishes for a Killer Labor Day Cookout
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Dinner in 20: Herb-Packed Lemon-Garlic Grilled Chicken Skewers
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter