Craig Nelson of Not for Tourists emails with some intel that's new to Slice: "Patsy’s [East Harlem] slices went up to a $1.75—finally." And I say, well, they still haven't broken the $2 price point—at a time when $2.25 seems to be the average in the city. Still a great deal—if the slice is good that day! Thanks, Craig.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- 7 Great Uses for a Fine-Mesh Strainer (Besides Straining)
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants
- 24 Recipes for a Perfect Valentine's Day Dinner at Home