Lost City says: "The new facade will be all glass, with a glass door to the left, and a sliding glass unit, four panels wide, to the right.... The new counter remains to the right as you walk in, the customer alley to the left.... And a red brick arch in the back leads to a new dining area that reaches into the former backyard of the property." [via Eater] House of Pizza & Calzone: 132 Union Street, Brooklyn NY 11231 (near Hicks Street; map); 718-624-9107
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Brandade: The Dish That Will Teach You to Love Salt Cod
- 24 Creamy, Melty, Cheesy Recipes to Warm Your Belly
- Can Cinder, the World's Most Precise Griddle, Replace Sous-Vide?
- Forget Soaking. Use Your Pressure Cooker for Perfect Black Beans in Under an Hour.
- The Food Lab: 15-Minute Ultra-Gooey Stovetop Mac and Cheese