Philip Given (aka Prairie)—a sometime contributor to Slice, frequent commenter, and awesome tipster—just emailed me a link to this video. He recently took a job at a pizzeria to learn the ropes. As he says about this video, "During some slow time at work ... experimenting with what I think were some neat angles." I think they're neat, too. Enjoy!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 35 Great Grilled Main Dishes for a Killer Labor Day Cookout
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits
- Video: Use Cherry Tomatoes for the Fastest Fresh Pasta Sauce Ever
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Dinner in 20: Herb-Packed Lemon-Garlic Grilled Chicken Skewers