Philip Given (aka Prairie)—a sometime contributor to Slice, frequent commenter, and awesome tipster—just emailed me a link to this video. He recently took a job at a pizzeria to learn the ropes. As he says about this video, "During some slow time at work ... experimenting with what I think were some neat angles." I think they're neat, too. Enjoy!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Shakshuka: A Template for Breakfast, Dinner, and Every Meal in Between
- How to Make Crepe-Style Manicotti
- Don't Blame the Humidity: How "Room Temperature" Can Ruin a Pie Dough
- Step Aside, McRib Sandwich: The Food Lab's Ribby McRibface Just Stole Your Glory
- We Aged Eggnog for 1 Year to See if It's Worth the Wait