Philip Given (aka Prairie)—a sometime contributor to Slice, frequent commenter, and awesome tipster—just emailed me a link to this video. He recently took a job at a pizzeria to learn the ropes. As he says about this video, "During some slow time at work ... experimenting with what I think were some neat angles." I think they're neat, too. Enjoy!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Transform Your Leftover Turkey Into Crispy, Juicy Carnitas
- Leftovers Are the Best Part: 20 Recipes for the Day After Thanksgiving
- Stuffing on the Side: How to Make Southern Cornbread Dressing
- Ghosts of Thanksgivings Past: Our Highest Highs and Lowest Lows
- The Food Lab's Step-by-Step Guide to Smoking a Turkey