Philip Given (aka Prairie)—a sometime contributor to Slice, frequent commenter, and awesome tipster—just emailed me a link to this video. He recently took a job at a pizzeria to learn the ropes. As he says about this video, "During some slow time at work ... experimenting with what I think were some neat angles." I think they're neat, too. Enjoy!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Summer Vegetable Lasagna With Zucchini, Squash, Eggplant, and Tomato