Hate to have to find this out via an obituary (and our condolences go out to the family and friends of the deceased), but in the Bay Area there is a family with the surname of Pizza.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- How to Stock a Turkish Pantry: Flavorful Ingredients Worth Seeking Out
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Not Your Average Frozen Cocktail: 11 Recipes to Try This Summer