Motorino, that new joint in Williamsburg we mentioned yesterday. The Eater blog has a picture of its oven. There are some other pictures, too—looks like interior and menu shots. Says the Eater: "That buzz, however, led to some opening night snafus, as the restaurant began turning away customers at 8:30 p.m. last night and told already-seated customers they were out of dough and about half of the remaining menu items."
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Grilled Oysters Are Better With Butter: How to Make the Best Barbecued Oysters
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- Special Sauce: How Roy Choi Plans to Change the World
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits
- Garlic-Parsley Butter (Beurre Maître d'Hôtel)