Motorino, that new joint in Williamsburg we mentioned yesterday. The Eater blog has a picture of its oven. There are some other pictures, too—looks like interior and menu shots. Says the Eater: "That buzz, however, led to some opening night snafus, as the restaurant began turning away customers at 8:30 p.m. last night and told already-seated customers they were out of dough and about half of the remaining menu items."
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- How Hot Is Too Hot? Adam Savage and The Food Lab Sear Steaks to Find Out
- How to Stock a Thai Pantry: Essential Ingredients for Your Shopping List
- The Food Lab: Finding My Mojo With Cuban-Style Roast Pork
- The Food Lab: A Mind-Blowing Technique for Cleaning Deep-Fry Oil Using Gelatin
- The Best Budget-Friendly Summer Wines