Motorino, that new joint in Williamsburg we mentioned yesterday. The Eater blog has a picture of its oven. There are some other pictures, too—looks like interior and menu shots. Says the Eater: "That buzz, however, led to some opening night snafus, as the restaurant began turning away customers at 8:30 p.m. last night and told already-seated customers they were out of dough and about half of the remaining menu items."
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- The Burrito Goes Global With Chicken Vindaloo
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 3): 27 Labor Day Desserts to Save Room For