Isabella's Oven, which started out amazing but then went to merely good with the loss of its original pizzaiolo, is "closed until further notice" while the owners search for a new location. The sign posted in the window there projects a spring 2009 reopening date. Eater has some more details.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- How I Built a Barbecue Restaurant in Brooklyn: One Year Later