an option for lunch today, from Papa Perrone's Pizza Truck. Easter pie: "It’s a meat pie made with sweet and hot sausage, proscuitto, pepperoni, mixed with ricotta, mozzarella, and provolone, baked in a dough. Also called pizza rustica." East 55th Street, b/n Madison and Park avenues.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- The Burrito Goes Global With Chicken Vindaloo
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 3): 27 Labor Day Desserts to Save Room For