New York magazine says, "... there’s pizza from a wood-burning brick oven, with toppings like guanciale, Tuscan kale, and pecorino cream." Emporio: 231 Mott Street, New York NY 10012 (b/n Prince and Spring streets; map); 212-966-1234
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?