As a morose teenager, I found no small comfort in the music of The Smiths and the lyrics of their frontman, Morrissey. I'm a little less mopey now but still love listening to those early Smiths records—if not so much solo Mozzer. Anyway, happy birthday, Morrissey. What's this have to do with pizza? Not much, but here, peep this.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.