As a morose teenager, I found no small comfort in the music of The Smiths and the lyrics of their frontman, Morrissey. I'm a little less mopey now but still love listening to those early Smiths records—if not so much solo Mozzer. Anyway, happy birthday, Morrissey. What's this have to do with pizza? Not much, but here, peep this.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Is It Really Better the Next Day?
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- How to Make Ribollita, an Italian Vegetable Soup That's Also a Pancake
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew