Opening Monday, June 8, 2009, is Saraghina in Bed-Stuy. Looks like a rustic Ball-jar joint with a wood-burning EarthStone oven. Grub Street has a slideshow and says this: "It’s good news for those who like the Neapolitan-style pizza served at Luzzo’s in the East Village: Luzzo's owner gave the fledgling pizzaioli partners not only his blessing but his top-secret flour-mixture formula." Saraghina: 435 Halsey Street, Brooklyn NY 11233 (at Lewis Avenue, Bed-Stuy); no phone or website yet
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right: 28 Grilled Mains for a Labor Day Cookout
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- How I Built a Barbecue Restaurant in Brooklyn: One Year Later