The 2009 Doctor Who Easter special, Planet of the Dead, just materialized Stateside on Sunday (it was originally broadcast on BBC One and BBC HD on April 11). In it, the Doctor finds himself stranded on the planet San Helios with a busload of Londoners. While trying to call U.N.I.T. with his sonic-screwdriver-enhanced cellphone, he transposes two numbers and ends up calling Pizza Geronimo instead. In case you were wondering, a quick Google search reveals there is no Pizza Geronimo in London. Video, after the jump.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- Charcoal Versus Gas Grills: The Definitive Guide
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef