Crispycones appeared on the October 15, 2009, Colbert Report. Stephen gives it both a Tip of the Hat and a Wag of the Finger for being too easy to eat. The cone-shaped treat solves an age-old problem—namely the difficultly inherent in eating a slice of pizza.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- The Delicious Secret Behind Your Favorite Whiskey: The Best Spirits from MGP
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef