Crispycones appeared on the October 15, 2009, Colbert Report. Stephen gives it both a Tip of the Hat and a Wag of the Finger for being too easy to eat. The cone-shaped treat solves an age-old problem—namely the difficultly inherent in eating a slice of pizza.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- A Guide to Great Tomato Bruschetta, in Season and Out
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits
- For Your Inner Child: Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich Cookies
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Cherry Tomatoes for the Fastest Fresh Pasta Sauce Ever