"Here's my problem with DiFara's. It's Grooooosssss. One of the dirtiest restaurants I've ever eaten at. The pizza is pretty good, the old man is a little over the top on the oil for me, but I'd like to hear how you super fanboys feel about the completely unsanitary conditions of your pizza temple." —tonycalzone, on the Serious Eats New York poll "What's Your Favorite New York Slice?"
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Video: Use Cherry Tomatoes for the Fastest Fresh Pasta Sauce Ever
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams