"Here's my problem with DiFara's. It's Grooooosssss. One of the dirtiest restaurants I've ever eaten at. The pizza is pretty good, the old man is a little over the top on the oil for me, but I'd like to hear how you super fanboys feel about the completely unsanitary conditions of your pizza temple." —tonycalzone, on the Serious Eats New York poll "What's Your Favorite New York Slice?"
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Everything You Can Do With a Can of Coconut Milk