Zach Brooks of Midtown Lunch reports on the artichoke square slice at Previti: "Their artichoke pizza comes topped with a truffled spinach and cream sauce thing that they make in house every day. It also has real artichoke hearts (bonus!) unlike Artichoke in the East Village. It's basically the best of both worlds. You can get it as a regular slice, or as a square slice." Previti Pizza: 122 East 41st Street, New York NY 10168 (Lex/Park; map); 212-557-4992; previtipizza.com
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Everything You Can Do With a Can of Coconut Milk