Williamsburg kichenware haven and all-around cooking-culture headquarters The Brooklyn Kitchen will be hosting a pizza workshop in conjunction with Roberta's that will teach you how to make Roberta's pizza at home — or at least an approximation, since you'd need a wood-fired oven like Roberta's to really go to town. An employee at the Brooklyn Kitchen classroom space said Roberta's partner Chris Parachini will be among the instructors. [via Brooks Jones]
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?