Williamsburg kichenware haven and all-around cooking-culture headquarters The Brooklyn Kitchen will be hosting a pizza workshop in conjunction with Roberta's that will teach you how to make Roberta's pizza at home — or at least an approximation, since you'd need a wood-fired oven like Roberta's to really go to town. An employee at the Brooklyn Kitchen classroom space said Roberta's partner Chris Parachini will be among the instructors. [via Brooks Jones]
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- How I Built a Barbecue Restaurant in Brooklyn: One Year Later