Do you like a sauce that's been heartily seasoned and cooked down or one that's little more than fresh, crushed tomatoes (or excellent canned ones) with little done to them?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Transform Your Leftover Turkey Into Crispy, Juicy Carnitas
- Leftovers Are the Best Part: 20 Recipes for the Day After Thanksgiving
- The Food Lab: Here's What I'm Eating on Thanksgiving
- Ghosts of Thanksgivings Past: Our Highest Highs and Lowest Lows
- The Food Lab's Step-by-Step Guide to Smoking a Turkey