Review Your Favorite Pizzeria on Slice!
Some retread here, if you read through the jump in the previous post, but I figured I'd open this up to everyone by creating a separate entry here.
Sensing that a lot of folks out there might want to submit pizza reviews of their own, I've created a form below to let you add your 2¢ to what we're all already blabbing about here on Slice.
It can be found below.
- Reviews should be 100 to 200 words long and no more than 500 words
- Please say more than "It's awesome!" Why is it awesome? Slice community members are skeptical sumbitches. We need to be convinced
Things to Keep in Mind When Reviewing
- Crust: How thick is it? Is it uniformly crunchy or crisp? Is it crisp and chewy? Does it hold up well under the toppings?
- Sauce: Is it fresh-tasting, heavily or lightly seasoned, chunky, smooth? Is there a lot of it or not enough?
- Cheese: What kind do they use? Fresh mozzarella, regular (aged/low-moisture) mozzarella? Any aged cheese, like Parmigiano or grana Padano?
- Balance: Is the pizza in perfect harmony, with the right balance of crust, sauce, and cheese? Or is it weighted heavily in favor of one or more of the basic three elements?
- Required: At least one photo of the pizza in question. (The form below states as much, but it's worth noting twice)
- Optional: Photos of pizzeria exterior, pizzeria interior, the oven, the underside of a slice, the crust's hole structure
- Photo submission: Email us your original photos (at least 500 pixels wide), and we can do the rest. (Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.) Or, if you're picky picky about your pics and want to edit them yourself, the final size should be 500 pixels wide
Note: To keep Slice up to the standard you've come to expect and to weed out shills, the intel submitted is subject to review, and there's no guarantee it'll be published. As long as you're on the level, though, everything should be fine.
If the form does not appear embedded on the page, click here to submit your pizza intel to Slice! »