If you follow pizza, you might know that Great Lake in Chicago is ranked right up there with the best of the best nationwide. The place, though, is small and the wait for a table is notoriously long. This summer, though, the pizzeria will replace its outdoor tables with benches and start serving Sicilian-style pizza to-go to munch on there, according to Tasting Table. Grub Street Chicago's Nick Kindelsperger speculates that this may allay some of the grumbling on the part of line-waiters.
1477 W. Balmoral Avenue, Chicago IL 60640 (map)
Related Great LakeGreatness...
- Great Lake Is Great Shakes: The Windy City Finally Has Great Pizza to Call Its Own »
- Great Lake: Stunningly Good Pizza »
- Great Lake Named Best Pizza in U.S. »
- Great Lake Too Busy for Its Shirt »
- Slice's Chicago pizza reviews »