"The price isn't really all that bad on the blade featured in the NYT article—I guess my concern would be what my sons would do with something resembling a guillotine blade." —dhorst, in "How Do You Cut Your Pizza?"
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- How to Make Ribollita, an Italian Vegetable Soup That's Also a Pancake
- What to Make With Campari: 16 Cocktails Everyone Should Know
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Cookbook Love Letter: Tom Colicchio's Think Like a Chef
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)