"The price isn't really all that bad on the blade featured in the NYT article—I guess my concern would be what my sons would do with something resembling a guillotine blade." —dhorst, in "How Do You Cut Your Pizza?"
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: Sorry, Pulled Pork, It's Cochinita Pibil's Moment
- Quick! Make These Fried Eggs With Morels, Ramps, and Bacon
- 18 Refreshing Recipes for Lemonade and Limeade
- The Story of Carolina Gold, the Best Rice You've Never Tasted
- 30-Minute Meal Plan: Quick and Simple Recipes to Free Up a Busy Week