"The price isn't really all that bad on the blade featured in the NYT article—I guess my concern would be what my sons would do with something resembling a guillotine blade." —dhorst, in "How Do You Cut Your Pizza?"
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- How to Make the Most of Late-Summer Fruit With Pie
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Not Your Average Frozen Cocktail: 11 Recipes to Try This Summer