OK, in the Northern Hemisphere, at least, summer is here. It's been a scorching few days here in NYC, where Slice HQ is located. Which got me thinking this morning — do I really want to eat a slice of hot, cheesy pizza this afternoon? What about you? Do you stop eating pizza when it's hot outside?
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- How to Make Okonomiyaki: Japanese Comfort, Any Way You Like It
- Why You'll Never Find Unbleached Cake Flour in My Pantry
- It's Always Morning Somewhere: My Favorite Breakfasts Around the World
- 25 Recipes for Super-Satisfying Sandwiches
- Marinate Tough Greens, Use Fresh Herbs, and More Pro Tips for Better Salads