those rumors about a branch of Di Fara opening at LaGuardia? Turns out they weren't too far off the mark. From a press release announcing Delta Air Lines' "reinvention of the customer dining experience" at the airport comes the news that Dom DeMarco Jr. is opening a Di Fara spin-off called Tagliare.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- How to Not F#&k Up a Caprese Salad
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Everything You Can Do With a Can of Coconut Milk