"I'm happy to report Sacco's is alive and well — they renovated! Gone is the old 1950s look and in is the new tile and marble. It would have been nicer if they invested in AC — jeez, it was hot!! (when you prefer to eat outside on a muggy, 90 degree day, that says something. But the pizza is still great!" —HankStamper
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Grilled Oysters Are Better With Butter: How to Make the Best Barbecued Oysters
- Special Sauce: How Roy Choi Plans to Change the World
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- Mortar and Pestle + Food Processor = Great Curry Paste, Fast
- The Food Lab: A Mind-Blowing Technique for Cleaning Deep-Fry Oil Using Gelatin