"I'm happy to report Sacco's is alive and well — they renovated! Gone is the old 1950s look and in is the new tile and marble. It would have been nicer if they invested in AC — jeez, it was hot!! (when you prefer to eat outside on a muggy, 90 degree day, that says something. But the pizza is still great!" —HankStamper
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Brandade: The Dish That Will Teach You to Love Salt Cod
- 24 Creamy, Melty, Cheesy Recipes to Warm Your Belly
- Can Cinder, the World's Most Precise Griddle, Replace Sous-Vide?
- Forget Soaking. Use Your Pressure Cooker for Perfect Black Beans in Under an Hour.
- The Food Lab: 15-Minute Ultra-Gooey Stovetop Mac and Cheese