In pizzadom, wood-oven bakers refer to the cooker's opening as the "oven mouth." This might be taking the term a little too far. But it also might be the coolest pizza oven ever.
Adam Lindsley of the blog This Is Pizza snapped this shot when he visited Marcello Pizzeria & Ristorante in Vancouver, British Columbia.
More Pizza Oven Madness
• Pizza Hacker: Renegade Pieman of SF »
• Countertop Pizza Oven »
• Caleb Schiff (aka Flagstaff Forno) »
• Sue Wong: Busy Pizza Moms, Represent! »
• A Pizza Oven Glows in Brooklyn »
• Nick and Robin Gladdis, Paso Robles, Calif. »
• Paulie Gee, Pizza Madman of New Jersey »