It was interesting to visit and listen to the execs talk their game — if only to hear how the company wants to present itself and to get an idea of the corporate culture there. But perhaps the most interesting part of the whole thing was seeing the dough-making factory. Regardless of how you feel about Domino's and its pizza (and, yes, Slice'rs, I know how you feel about it), it's fascinating to see something like pizza dough made on such a large scale. You can peep the slideshow above and/or check out the vids here.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?