It was interesting to visit and listen to the execs talk their game — if only to hear how the company wants to present itself and to get an idea of the corporate culture there. But perhaps the most interesting part of the whole thing was seeing the dough-making factory. Regardless of how you feel about Domino's and its pizza (and, yes, Slice'rs, I know how you feel about it), it's fascinating to see something like pizza dough made on such a large scale. You can peep the slideshow above and/or check out the vids here.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- How Hot Is Too Hot? Adam Savage and The Food Lab Sear Steaks to Find Out
- How to Make the Ultimate Cherry Pie
- The Food Lab: Finding My Mojo With Cuban-Style Roast Pork
- The Food Lab: A Mind-Blowing Technique for Cleaning Deep-Fry Oil Using Gelatin
- How to Stock a Thai Pantry: Essential Ingredients for Your Shopping List