It was interesting to visit and listen to the execs talk their game — if only to hear how the company wants to present itself and to get an idea of the corporate culture there. But perhaps the most interesting part of the whole thing was seeing the dough-making factory. Regardless of how you feel about Domino's and its pizza (and, yes, Slice'rs, I know how you feel about it), it's fascinating to see something like pizza dough made on such a large scale. You can peep the slideshow above and/or check out the vids here.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Ideas in Food's Best Japanese-Style Fried Chicken Just Happens to Be Gluten-Free
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Why Jianbing is China's Most Popular Street Breakfast
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?