"Does anybody else feel like they should make frozen pizzas in smaller sizes? I can't finish a whole one on my own, and if I had guests I would be more kind than to serve them frozen pizza." —teabagalomaniac on Reddit
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- 24 Creamy, Melty, Cheesy Recipes to Warm Your Belly
- Forget Soaking. Use Your Pressure Cooker for Perfect Black Beans in Under an Hour.
- The Food Lab: 15-Minute Ultra-Gooey Stovetop Mac and Cheese
- Can Cinder, the World's Most Precise Griddle, Replace Sous-Vide?
- These Toasted Baguette Croutons Are Better Than Most Crackers