A Hamburger Today
Seeking a Few Great Contributors
We are considering applications for a few contributor positions at Slice. These are ongoing assignments that pay per post. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
What We're Looking For
- First and foremost: a passion for pizza in all its forms
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to generate your own column ideas
- Ability to check your own work for typos and clarity
- The bandwidth and commitment to file a weekly (or monthly, if specified) dispatch on time.
- Great photo skills, a camera that functions well even in low light
- Photo editing skills (resizing, file optimization, cropping, color-correcting, etc.)
How to Apply
Please submit all of the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your name and location
- Photo samples or links to photographs you've taken
- A list of the first five Slice reviews you'd like to file. Please make sure these places have not already been on Slice!
- Your blogging skill set: How familiar are you with blogging applications and HTML?
- A sample pizza review or links to other food writing that you've done.
- A link to your blog or website (if any)
San Francisco/Bay Area Pizza Correspondent
We're looking for monthly pizza correspondents based in the following locations:
Upstate New York
Think your area needs a monthly slice correspondent? Convince us! Email email@example.com with a complete application.