On Friday's Pizza Lab post, ESNY1077 said, "the next [Pizza] Lab needs to determine the best way to put sausage on NYC-style pizza (crumbles, slices, pre-cooked, parcooked, raw)." I'm not going to get into precooked vs. raw, because there are too many variables. Instead, let's focus on this: slices, chunks, pellets, kibble? What sausage configuration do you prefer? »
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Send Off Summer Right (Part 2): 25 Delicious Side Dishes for Labor Day
- Crimes Against Pizza: An Opinionated Guide to Not Messing Up Your Pie
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef
- Chengdu Taste is the Best Sichuan Restaurant in America. Here's What to Order.
- Hey Chef, What Can I Do With Black Garlic?