Apologies in advance, since this poll will only be relevant to folks who have a more active by-the-slice culture in their cities (like, say, NYC). But I'm thinking of those times when you order a quick slice from a slice pie that's been sitting out for a bit. Do you have them reheat it or just take it room temperature? »
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Why a Control State Liquor Store Might Be Your Best Bet for Finding Rare and Interesting Spirits
- Mortar and Pestle + Food Processor = Great Curry Paste, Fast
- No Brine, No Heat: Easy Pickled Onions in Just 15 Minutes
- What Is American Cheese, Anyway?
- Special Sauce: How Roy Choi Plans to Change the World