Monkey bread. Because kids go ape over it. You know what else they go ape for? Pizza. Let them help you make pizza monkey bread and they'll go positively King Kong in the kitchen. Making this stuff is way easier than making pizza, too, since you don't have to worry about stretching the dough or about precise cook times. All you'll need are the following two recipes and 8 ounces grated mozzarella, a handful of Parmesan cheese, and a few leaves of fresh basil.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- Special Sauce: Pete Wells on Writing, Ketchup, and 2-Star Restaurants
- 7 Great Uses for a Fine-Mesh Strainer (Besides Straining)
- The Food Lab: Follow the Rules for the Best All-American Beef Stew