With less than two months to my pizzeria's opening, I've been incredibly busy! Nonetheless, I wanted to give everyone an update on the progress of Pizzicletta. Here's a photo gallery that brings you up to speed on current work and offers some snapshots of things to come. In the future, I will dig more deep into the nitty-gritty of the work. For now, enjoy the photos and I'll return to today's list of to-do's for the pizzeria...now if I could just find someone to do my laundry!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Dinner in 20: For the Best Fried Chicken Cutlets, Use Clarified Butter
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Special Sauce: Dinosaur BBQ's John Stage on His Unlikely Path to Pitmaster
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Seekh Kebabs: The Grilled, Spiced Pakistani Meat-on-a-Stick of Your Dreams