Pizzicletta. Here's a photo gallery that brings you up to speed on current work and offers some snapshots of things to come. In the future, I will dig more deep into the nitty-gritty of the work. For now, enjoy the photos and I'll return to today's list of to-do's for the pizzeria...now if I could just find someone to do my laundry!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- It's Always Morning Somewhere: My Favorite Breakfasts Around the World
- The Easy Way to Make Fresh Corn Tortillas at Home
- My Cookie Obsession: Tender, Melting, Gooey Alfajores
- Marinate Tough Greens, Use Fresh Herbs, and More Pro Tips for Better Salads
- The Foolproof Steps to Making a Perfect French Omelette at Home