Pizzicletta. Here's a photo gallery that brings you up to speed on current work and offers some snapshots of things to come. In the future, I will dig more deep into the nitty-gritty of the work. For now, enjoy the photos and I'll return to today's list of to-do's for the pizzeria...now if I could just find someone to do my laundry!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Trial by Fire: My Life With the Culinary Director of Serious Eats
- Stew Science: Why You Shouldn't Cook Your Beef All Day
- The Food Lab: The Best Goulash (Hungarian Beef and Paprika Stew)
- Special-Occasion Breakfast: Challah French Toast With Orange and Rum
- Cookbook Love Letter: Jacques Pépin's Complete Techniques