Pizzicletta. Here's a photo gallery that brings you up to speed on current work and offers some snapshots of things to come. In the future, I will dig more deep into the nitty-gritty of the work. For now, enjoy the photos and I'll return to today's list of to-do's for the pizzeria...now if I could just find someone to do my laundry!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- The Story of Carolina Gold, the Best Rice You've Never Tasted
- The Best Sautéed Broccoli Rabe Is Overcooked Broccoli Rabe
- The Yucatecan Secret for Adding Crispy, Cheesy Flavor to Any Taco
- 30-Minute Meal Plan: Quick and Simple Recipes to Free Up a Busy Week
- The Food Lab: How to Make New York's Finest Sicilian Pizza at Home