With less than two months to my pizzeria's opening, I've been incredibly busy! Nonetheless, I wanted to give everyone an update on the progress of Pizzicletta. Here's a photo gallery that brings you up to speed on current work and offers some snapshots of things to come. In the future, I will dig more deep into the nitty-gritty of the work. For now, enjoy the photos and I'll return to today's list of to-do's for the pizzeria...now if I could just find someone to do my laundry!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- What "Selling Out" Allows a Craft Brewery to Do
- Video: Use Your Cast Iron Pan and a Tortilla for Extra-Crispy Pizza in Just 12 Minutes
- Flipping Out for the Perfect Spanish Tortilla (Tortilla Española)
- Fire Up the Grill for Vietnamese Caramelized Lemongrass Pork Chops
- Video: The Food Lab's Foolproof Homemade Mayonnaise