Pizzicletta. Here's a photo gallery that brings you up to speed on current work and offers some snapshots of things to come. In the future, I will dig more deep into the nitty-gritty of the work. For now, enjoy the photos and I'll return to today's list of to-do's for the pizzeria...now if I could just find someone to do my laundry!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- A Summer Vegetable Lasagna That's Light (but Not Too Light)
- The Delicious Secret Behind Your Favorite Whiskey: The Best Spirits from MGP
- The Best Peach Cobbler Is Also a Simple Peach Cobbler
- McDonald's Killed Burger King's McWhopper, so We Made it Ourselves
- Lomo al Trapo: The Colombian Technique That Will Change the Way You Grill Beef