Pizzicletta. Here's a photo gallery that brings you up to speed on current work and offers some snapshots of things to come. In the future, I will dig more deep into the nitty-gritty of the work. For now, enjoy the photos and I'll return to today's list of to-do's for the pizzeria...now if I could just find someone to do my laundry!
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- We Aged Eggnog for 1 Year to See if It's Worth the Wait
- The Better, Faster Way to Freeze and Defrost Your Foods
- Step Aside, McRib Sandwich: The Food Lab's Ribby McRibface Just Stole Your Glory
- How to Make Boston Baked Beans, the Low, Slow, Old-Fashioned Way
- The Food Lab's Complete Guide to Sous Vide Halibut