I think I'd be a little grossed out at first after biting into the crust and finding a wad of soggy cash in it, but I guess these were mint* Benjamins, and a thousand bucks could buy a lot of ingredients for DIY pizza.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- Step Aside, McRib Sandwich: The Food Lab's Ribby McRibface Just Stole Your Glory
- How to Make Boston Baked Beans, the Low, Slow, Old-Fashioned Way
- The Food Lab's Complete Guide to Sous Vide Halibut
- Better Than Classic: Our Nordstrom-Inspired Tomato Soup
- How to Make Quick Dill Pickles to Top Burgers and Sandwiches