I think I'd be a little grossed out at first after biting into the crust and finding a wad of soggy cash in it, but I guess these were mint* Benjamins, and a thousand bucks could buy a lot of ingredients for DIY pizza.
Serious Eats Newsletters
Popular on Serious Eats
- How to Make Okonomiyaki: Japanese Comfort, Any Way You Like It
- Why You'll Never Find Unbleached Cake Flour in My Pantry
- It's Always Morning Somewhere: My Favorite Breakfasts Around the World
- Why Preserved Lemons Belong on Your Shelf
- Marinate Tough Greens, Use Fresh Herbs, and More Pro Tips for Better Salads